PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PROFESSIONAL ARTISTIC MENTORSHIP PROGRAM CONTINUES THROUGH VIRTUAL MEETINGS DURING THE CONTAINMENT IMPOSED TO AVOID THE SPREAD OF THE COVID-19 VIRUS.
DAM invites you to join the Professional Artistic Mentorship program and get a 6-month match for at least one hour per month with a mentor chosen specifically for you.
“My mentor was able to challenge me, encourage me and advise me on the long term”
“The Mentorship program has brought me a lot. I gained confidence in my work because I have been able to ask every possible question to my mentor”
How to apply
Registrations are accepted at any time of the year, provided that the sanitary conditions and the situation of the cultural and artistic environment allow it.
To apply, you must log in to your DAM member area and go to the Mentorship section.
If you are not a member yet, follow the procedure to take a Premium Membership and then go to the Mentorship section of the member area.
|Edition||Registration period||Beginning of mentorship|
|14th||From June 2nd 2010 to November 1st 2020||February 2021|
|15th||From November 2nd 2020 to April 1st 2021||July 2021|
- Be a Premium member of DAM (Register here or update your membership)
- Be a permanent resident, a Canadian citizen or detain a work visa
- Be an immigrant or visible minority or Indigenous artist
- Be domiciled in the metropolitan area of Montreal
- Have a good command of the French or English language
- Have completed academic or technical training in a given artistic discipline (academic, technical, workshops, private lessons, self-taught) and be able to provide proof of that training
- Have a minimum of two years of professional experience in the arts sector (in Quebec or abroad) and be able to provide proof of that experience
To participate in the program, application files must include the following documents:
- Application form
- Detailed and updated artistic Curriculum Vitae (3 pages maximum)
- Cover letter outlining your motivation for the program, your career advancement and your specific needs (2 pages maximum)
- Training certificate
- Two or three proofs of professional artistic activity (contracts, programs, exhibition posters, flyers, etc.)
- Proof of permanent residence or Canadian citizenship or temporary work permit.
To apply for MAP, you must be a Premium member ($90). Payment is due at the time of application.
(514) 280-3581 poste 105